AB Fab Foods is a culinary school based in Dayton, Ohio. It was founded by renowned chef AB Jeanjacques in 2010. Each year, it caters to over 1,000 students from different countries all around the world. It believes that good food should be available for everybody and that no one should be left out. Every month, it gives free food to hundreds of children in distraught suburbs across the US.
- April Johnson January 19, 2018 The Culinary Institute of America
- The Year Flew by and Why It Did for Me January 19, 2018 Altamash Gaziyani
- CIA Student Creates a Digital Food Media Magazine January 16, 2018 Francesca Zani
- The Hudson River: A Food & Design Collaboration with Pratt Institute January 11, 2018 The Culinary Institute of America
- Brandon Walker January 10, 2018 The Culinary Institute of America